04 August 2010

the alchemist.

I know I am sooo behind on reading The Alchemist, but hey, better late than never.  This book is amazing.  Seriously, so inspiring.  You know when you're reading something or listening to someone and you just want to yell 'Amen'?  Ok, maybe not everyone has that urge, but I do.  Needless to say, I wanted to tell Paulo Coelho 'Amen' the entire time.  I have been making some life changing decisions, as far as professional life goes, and this book really reminded me of where I need to keep my focus and to not loose my passion.  It gave me a friendly reminder that it is always easier to go with the easy path, but it isn't necessary the most fulfilling.  The Alchemist gave me the right boost I needed to confirm that I need to follow my dreams, because in the end, that is what will be more fulfilling.  Do not let the easy route tempt you, identify your calling and fulfill your dreams.  What is your dream?


1 comment:

  1. Friend can I borrow it, I want to read it! My dream is to be do what I love and be my own boss :)

    ReplyDelete