06 August 2010

pillow talk.

I am not fortunate enough to live in same city as my closest friends (excluding my hipster/ninja), so when I see them I want to treasure every moment with them.  My favorite time with my girls is after having a wonderful or even a not so wonderful day, the pillow talk session before going to bed.  Make up off (for some of us ;p), pijamas on, and in the most comfortable state is when the real talk begins.  It is the most wonderful and cheapest therapy anyone could ask for.  The only thing that could make it better, is if you're laying your head on a fabulous pillow.  These are a few of my favorites right now.  





I know you are probably thinking they are a bit much or a bit bright, but pair with the right patterns and solids, they are perfect.  They can make entire living or bedroom. Let the pillows be the star.


*** My absolute favorite is the center silver pillow...I want.

1 comment:

  1. Friend, I agree....we've had the best talks in our many sleepovers!...love the pillows! love u!

    ReplyDelete