30 August 2010

judge a book by it's cover...

 

I know most people tell you to not judge a book by its cover, but I am telling you to do the opposite!  Coralie Bickford-Smith for Penguin Classics is an amazing series full of classic literature, vibrant colors, and tastefully designed covers.  Her new covers make these classics perfect for decoration (after reading, of course).  I first came across them at Anthropologie, in San Diego, when I was shopping with my brother.  I saw the Picture of Dorian Gray and screamed for his attention, since it is his favorite book.  The rest of the love story is history. :) I never thought that these books could have covers that are worthy of their content, I was wrong.








* can be purchased at Penguin and Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment