12 March 2010

pucker up.

During my first couple of years in high school, I wore more make up than I probably will on my wedding day.  I was young and not so bright.  Now, I finally learned the concept of less is more!!!  (except when it comes to shoes and handbags, of course)  Anyway, I have never been a fan of lipstick, even in my clown stage.  Throughout my days, I have accumulated a few favorites.  Coming from a lipstick hater, this means something. 
First, and foremost, my lifeline. Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm.
Second, Benefit's Benetint. I love it for everyday.  Makes it look like you just had a cherry lollipop. :)

 Now, the only red I have ever liked. (I think it would look good on any skin tone)
Revlon's Strawberry Suede.


Then my favorite, nude lipstick, which I love to wear when I wear a lot of eye make up, is Mac's Hug Me. (Sorry guys, no picture)



Last, but not least, the only lipgloss that gets any use from my collection, Nars' Turkish Delight.  Perfect for day, night, midday, midnight, party, church...you get the point. 




* Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment